I find myself joking with my best friends all the time that it’s almost like we’re dating with all of our time spent together, and it’s true… A best friend really can fill the space of a significant other in your life, and as a young adult, this isn’t tragic – it’s perfect. We all want somebody who just gets us, and a best friend is everything and more, without the dating doubts and drama.
- She’s the first and last person to text you every day, and even though these texts may contain the most outlandish messages, she never disappoints.
- She’ll drop everything for you as soon as she opens that SOS Emoji iMessage, no questions asked.
- She’ll stay at your place for days or understand that you’re busy and easily go days without seeing you at all.
- She knows your order and she has a sixth sense of knowing when all you need is a number seven from Taco Bell.
- She understands your screenshot or subtweet, without a long explanation, because she knows how your mind works.
- She’s not afraid to tell you when you’re too _______, and you’re never offended because you know it’s coming from her heart.
- She wants to spend time with you no matter if you look like a million bucks or like you took a million shots last night.
- She’ll do that stupid thing with you, and she’ll appreciate its valueless worth probably just as much as you do.
- She’ll push you to be a better person, but she’ll also pilot your pity party on the days when everything in the world seems to be against you.
- After mining through all of the jerks, she’ll stand by your side when you finally do find legendary Mr. Right, but only as long as he remembers that she had your heart first.
8 thoughts on “10 Reasons Why Your Best Friend Doubling As Your Significant Other Isn’t The Worst Thing That Could Happen”
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. That is a
very smartly written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your useful info.
Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.
Great delivery. Sound arguments. Keep up the great spirit.
I got this website from my pal who informed me about this web site and now this time I am visiting this site
and reading very informative articles or reviews at this
Uѕeful information. Fortunate me Ӏ discovered your website Ƅy chance, ɑnd I am
shocked wɦy thiѕ twist of fate Ԁid not cɑme аbout earlier!
І bookmarked іt.
If you like your best friend so much then just ask if she would be interested in trying! If she’s really your best friend then it wouldn’t be as awkward as you might think if she says no.
Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images
on this blog loading? I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or
if it’s the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.
I am really loving the theme/design of your website.
Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues?
A number of my blog audience have complained about my blog not working correctly
in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?
Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long
comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear.
Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say fantastic blog!